Friday, June 11, 2010

The THREE AMIGO'S aka Partner's In Crime!

These three feline's are so loveable and friendly. They were the existing children of the household and I can tell that they are CRAVING the attention that they once had, although they get PLENTY of love and care.
First there was Des.
She is a little skiddish after an injury she got when hopping off the couch and seems to hold back a little, but is so sweet and LOVES to plant herself on top of my feet throughout the day.

Next was Sydney shipped in from Australia.
She is way needy, but in a cute needy way. She loves to play catch and sometimes tries tirelessly to get me to throw the tennis ball across the room for her, but when I am feeding or holding 2 babies, there are NO EXTRA arms yet she will keep nudging me with the ball in her mouth, sometimes for up to an hour. Got to give it to her for being persistent.

And last but not least is Schnitzel.
She is a golden colored Wiener dog. Her puppy dog eyes seriously could let her get away with ANYTHING. Although she isn't too bright, I really think she is precious!

These three rascals never let anything by them. If someone comes to the door, those detectives are barking on the case. They love to chase each other around the house and go in and out all day through their doggie door. Most days they are well behaved, other's I feel like I have 5 newborns! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment